top of page

Reunión Regional AMPAC

Público·246 Miembros

Al-Shabab vs Al-Ettifaq live online 7 December 2023 Free

Nov 1, 2023 — Learn How to Watch Al Shabab vs Al Ittihad Football Live Stream Online on 1 November 2023 17:00, See Match Results and Teams H2H Stats at ...

Al-Shabab manager Igor Biscan all business as former 11 hours ago — Speaking about Al-Ettifaq, Biscan added: “They're a tough team to play against and we need to prepare ourselves not only for one half, but for ... The infrastructure should be better, training facilities too. And more attention should be given to the youth. I know the people in Saudi Arabia and I’m sure they will focus on these aspects very soon. There is a lot of pressure on the keepers as well — they are facing some of the best forwards in world football. It depends on the team as well. There are 10 players in front of you if you’re a keeper. Al-Shabab manager Igor Biscan all business as former Liverpool teammate comes to townCosmin Contra: I guaranteed Al-Ittihad would win the league based on my work there KHAMIS MUSHAYT: Cosmin Contra has opened up about his departure from Al-Ittihad after missing out on the Saudi Pro League title in 2022, and how he always believed the club would become champions thanks to his efforts. The much-travelled Romanian coach took over at Damac in March and is now preparing to face his old club on Thursday night in Jeddah. Damac are currently eighth in the standings, while Al-Ittihad have risen to fourth in recent weeks under new coach Marcelo Gallardo. Al-Shabab FC vs Al-Ettifaq FC live score,prediction() Al-Shabab FC vs Al-Ettifaq FC live score (and video online live stream) starts on 2023/12/07 at 10:00:00 UTC time in Saudi Professional League. In 2022, you lost the SPL title to Al-Hilal on the last day of the season. Do you think your career would have been different had you won the title with Ittihad? Probably. You never know these things. I had a deal to stay on as Ittihad’s coach no matter what happened, but the club changed their mind. I know the work I did there. I told the bosses: “Look, if we don’t win the title this season, I guarantee 100 percent the team is ready to do it next year. ” That’s what happened, but under another manager. There’s a football revolution taking place in the Saudi league right now, it’s harder and harder against each opponent. All of them are better all of a sudden. It is a big challenge. You joined Damac before the big investments started in the summer. Did you foresee this influx of foreign players? No, I didn’t think they’d spend so much. Top players from around the world are coming to Saudi Arabia, I didn’t expect that to happen so fast. We (Damac) are working on a small budget, we are a small club. We want to keep growing year after year, to always aim higher than the year before. I hope we manage to achieve our goals. You were in charge at Al-Ittihad two years ago. In March, you joined Damac. How much better is the league following all these big-money moves? It’s a much stronger league than a few years ago. Al Shabab vs. Al Ettifaq - prediction, team news, lineups 2 days ago — Sports Mole previews Thursday's Saudi Pro League clash between Al Shabab and Al Ettifaq, including predictions, team news and possible ... We are trying to change some existing mentalities. Maybe some players didn’t have enough motivation before. Things have changed, yes. Players are more professional, and they are adapting to change. They want to be better. For me, when I see this in my team, the satisfaction is immense. It’s extraordinary to feel you’re contributing and improving local players. Your previous experience in Saudi Arabia was at the helm of Al-Ittihad, one of the country’s giants. How was that different to now? You can’t compare Al-Ittihad and Damac. Al Ettifaq vs Al Shabab Live Scores Get the latest Al Ettifaq vs Al Shabab live score in the Saudi Professional League from LiveScore.com. Al Shabab vs Al Ettifaq: Predicted lineup, injury news, head 2 days ago — Al Shabab are winless in their last three games in the Saudi Pro League and now will host Al Ettifaq on Thursday. Al-Shabab (KSA) v Al-Ettifaq Betting Odds in 7 hours — Bet on Al-Shabab (KSA) v Al-Ettifaq in the Saudi Professional League, all the best Al-Shabab (KSA) v Al-Ettifaq betting odds here at ...

Acerca de

¡Te damos la bienvenida al grupo! Puedes conectarte con otro...

Miembros

• ampac web
  • Joseph kai Wilis
    Joseph kai Wilis
  • Snake Boon
    Snake Boon
  • Anjali Kukade
    Anjali Kukade
  • ChatGPT Japanese
    ChatGPT Japanese
bottom of page