top of page

Reunión Regional AMPAC

Público·237 Miembros

(((WATCH ONLINE=))) Live: Real Kashmir - Sreenidi Deccan stream 7 December 2023

Check how to watch Real Kashmir FC vs Sreenidi Deccan FC live stream and on TV. H2H stats, prediction, live score, live tracker & results in one place.

Sreenidi Deccan FC live stream, fixtures on TVSporticos - Legal Sports StreamsFollow all of the action from the biggest football leagues in the world like La Liga, Serie A, the Bundesliga and Ligue 1 with Sporticos. Here you can find out the easiest, cheapest and most convenient way to watch football live streams of any match you’re interested in. We bring together all of the soccer streams out there on the internet and select the best options for you where you are. We also provide football predictions, standings, data and news from the world of sports broadcasting. Sreenidi Deccan FC have a winning streak of 3 matches away from home. Sreenidi Deccan FC have lost none of their last 4 away matches. Real Kashmir haven't scored in 0 of their 4 home matches in I-League this season. Sreenidi Deccan FC haven't scored in 0 of their 4 away matches in I-League this season. Sreenidi Deccan FC's away record this season: 3-1-0. Sreenidi Deccan FC have scored at least one goal for 7 consecutive matches. Real Kashmir wins 1st half in 30% of their matches, Sreenidi Deccan FC in 48% of their matches. Real Kashmir wins 30% of halftimes, Sreenidi Deccan FC wins 48%. Their last meeting was a draw. Real Kashmir vs Sreenidi Deccan Head to Head Real Kashmir vs Sreenidi Deccan Past H2H Results, Asian Handicap Win%: 25.0%, Total Goals Over%: 50.0%. Last 5, Real Kashmir won 2, Draw 1, Lose 2, 1.8 Goals ... Real Kashmir v Sreenidi Deccan LIVE 7. 12. 2023 | Football Follow Real Kashmir v Sreenidi Deccan 7. 12. 2023 live - live stream, livescore, H2H stats, latest results and more information on Flashscore. Watch Real Kashmir FC Vs Sreenidi Deccan FC online – Prime VideoWe use cookies and similar tools that are necessary to enable you to make purchases, to enhance your experiences on Amazon video services, and to provide our services, as detailed in our Cookie Notice. We also use these cookies to understand how customers use our services (for example, by measuring site visits) so we can make improvements. If you agree, we’ll also use cookies to complement your viewing experience across Amazon video services as described in our Cookie Notice. (2-2)When Real Kashmir leads 1-0 at home, they win in 66% of their matches. When Sreenidi Deccan FC leads 0-1 away, they win in 71% of their matches. When Real Kashmir is down 0-1 home, they win 40% of their matches. When Sreenidi Deccan FC is down 1-0 away, they win 14% of their matches. In I-League, Sreenidi Deccan FC has better performance than Real Kashmir. Sreenidi Deccan FC's performance of the last 5 matches is better than Real Kashmir's. Real Kashmir have lost just 0 of their last 3 games against Sreenidi Deccan FC (in all competitions). In the last 3 meetings Real Kashmir won 1, Sreenidi Deccan FC won 0, 2 draws. LIVE Streaming Real Kashmir VS Sreenidi Deccan Match Score LIVE Streaming Real Kashmir VS Sreenidi Deccan Match ScoreYouTube · Bibbob Studio820+ views · 1 year ago YouTube · Bibbob Studio YouTube · Bibbob Studio 2:46:57 Real Kashmir vs Sreenidi Deccan » Predictions, Odds & Live Stream ; Referee - ; Stadium TRC Turf Ground ; Location Jammu, India ; Weather Forecast Weather Icon 11° ... Real Kashmir have lost just 0 of their last 3 I-League games against Sreenidi Deccan FC. Sreenidi Deccan FC have won just 0 of their last 3 I-League games against Real Kashmir. Real Kashmir scores 1. 67 goals in a match against Sreenidi Deccan FC and Sreenidi Deccan FC scores 1. 33 goals against Real Kashmir (on average). Average number of goals in meetings between Real Kashmir and Sreenidi Deccan FC is 3. Average number of goals in the first half in meetings between Real Kashmir and Sreenidi Deccan FC is 0. 67. Both teams didn't concede on their last match. ▶️ Real Kashmir FC vs Sreenidi Deccan FC Live Stream & on TV, Prediction, H2HLast season's matches: 2-1 (Real Kashmir at home) and 2-2 (Sreenidi Deccan FC at home). Sreenidi Deccan FC have a winning streak of 3 matches in I-League. Did you know that Real Kashmir scores 33% of their goals between the minutes 46-60? Did you know that Sreenidi Deccan FC scores 30% of their goals between the minutes 76-90? Sreenidi Deccan FC have a winning streak of 3 matches. Sreenidi Deccan FC haven't lost in their last 4 games. 82 goals when playing at home and Sreenidi Deccan FC scores 1. 71 goals when playing away (on average). Real Kashmir haven't scored in 1 of their 5 home matches in I-League this season. Real Kashmir wins 1st half in 29% of their matches, Sreenidi Deccan FC in 48% of their matches. Real Kashmir wins 29% of halftimes, Sreenidi Deccan FC wins 48%. 67 goals when playing at home and Sreenidi Deccan FC scores 1. Real Kashmir live scores, results, fixtures, Real Kashmir v Sreenidi Deccan live | Football, IndiaHELP: You are on Real Kashmir live scores page in Football/India section. Flashscore. com offers Real Kashmir livescore, final and partial results, standings and match details (goal scorers, red cards, odds comparison, …). Besides Real Kashmir scores you can follow 1000+ football competitions from 90+ countries around the world on Flashscore. com. Just click on the country name in the left menu and select your competition (league results, national cup livescore, other competition). Real Kashmir scores service is real-time, updating live. Real Kashmir live score, schedule & player stats Real Kashmir next match. Real Kashmir will play the next match against Sreenidi Deccan FC on Dec 7, 2023, 8:30:00 AM UTC in I-League. When the match starts ... Rampant Real Kashmir overcome Rajasthan United FC 2-0 It offers interactive live streaming of all major sporting events, premier cricket tournaments, women's cricket, live football, basketball, baseball, wrestling, ...

Acerca de

¡Te damos la bienvenida al grupo! Puedes conectarte con otro...

Miembros

• ampac web
  • aldy meyad
    aldy meyad
  • Snehal Kulkarni
    Snehal Kulkarni
  • brob brob
    brob brob
bottom of page